This intensive and enjoyable two-day tutor-led course includes lectures, exercises and practical work with a high proportion of hands-on practical team-based activities to allow candidates to get a true feel for how Agile projects work in the real world. The exam is taken with TSG after the course, or, if delegates prefer, online at any Pearson Vue Centre, for which a voucher can be provided following completion of the training course.
The iSQI® Certified Agile Essentials training and certification program is aimed at anyone involved in an agile project and who wants to become familiar with working in an agile environment. It provides everyone involved in a project or within an organization with the same understanding of “agile”. It also allows them to use a shared set of terms and terminology. iSQI® Certified Agile Essentials provides an excellent overview of the agile approach and the basic concepts of “agile”. The success of an agile project not only depends on the skills and experience of the project team members but it also depends on the understanding and awareness about agility of all involved in the project. This includes the members of the project team and the user group, the management and the stakeholders.
After the course, successful participants will be able to:
- value the principles behind the agile manifesto and the agile approach to software development
- appreciate the roles within an agile team
- understand how to contribute as a member of an agile team
- apply a testing methodology to ensure that acceptance criteria are met
- appreciate the importance of effective Iteration Reviews and how to contribute to continuous improvement through retrospectives