Q. What is the pass mark for the ISTQB Advanced courses?
- The pass mark for ALL three ISTQB Advanced exams is 65% (Please note this is 65% and NOT a score of 65 out of 100)
- Each exam has a different number of questions: Test Manager = 65, Test Analyst = 60, Technical Test Analyst = 45. The pass mark for each one is 65%
Q. How much does the BCS (formally ISEB) ISTQB Foundation course in software testing cost?
- The price of the classroom ISTQB training course is £750 + VAT. This includes the exam fee
- If you have taken the course with another training provider and need to do the exam, you can purchase this at www.pearsonvue.com for £135
Please check the software testing training course schedule for specific dates and course locations
Q. Do the prices quoted include the exam fee?
- All quotes and prices include the exam fee unless otherwise stated.
Q. Can I purchase an exam without the training course?
- You must attend an accredited training course before you can attend a public exam run by Testing Solutions Group.
- You can book an online exam independently at www.pearsonvue.com
- You can book a public exam independently with BCS
Q. How can I book a training course?
- You can book and pay on our website by selecting the course you wish to book
- Visit our Contact Us page
Q. Is there any advice or exam practice for the course?
Yes. We have a number of videos that our trainers have put together
- There are videos associated with individually courses if you select the course you are looking for
Q. Where can I take the ISTQB and other software testing training courses?
The training course locations available are:
Please Contact Us for specific dates and course locations as these may vary
Q. Do I have to do the BCS (formally ISEB) ISTQB Foundation course in software testing before I can do the other certificated software testing training courses?
Yes. The BCS (formally ISEB) ISTQB Foundation course in software testing is compulsory before moving on to the BCS (formally ISEB) Intermediate or any of the ISTQB Advanced courses
Q. What courses can I do after the BCS (formally ISEB) ISTQB Foundation course in software testing?
- Intermediate – this bridges the gap between the BCS (formally ISEB) ISTQB Foundation and the ISTQB Advanced courses. It may be useful if you took the BCS (formally ISEB) ISTQB Foundation course a while ago or if you are not ready to move to the ISTQB Advanced courses that are role based
- ISTQB Advanced Test Manager course
- ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst course
- ISTQB Advanced Technical Test Analyst course
To find out more about the training courses we offer and the ones suitable for your job role, please see our training portfolio
Q. Is there a certification for Agile testing?
Yes. The iSQI Certified Agile Tester training course was introduced in early 2011:
Q. How can I pay for my ISTQB and other training course?
- You can book and pay on our website using the secure system by selecting the course and date you wish to book
- Booking with a member of the team - Contact Us
- We will send you a booking form
- When your booking is confirmed an invoice will be raised and sent to the address you put on the form
- Once you receive the invoice you can call us to pay using a credit or debit card – details are provided on the invoice
- If you are booking through an organisation that uses a PO system, please include the PO number and address to send the invoice when your booking is confirmed and payment will be arranged through your organisation
Q. Can I pay using American Express?
No. Unfortunately our systems are unable to take payment from American Express
Why Train with TSG?
- Our trainers offer a lifetime of support after each course;
- BCS figures from January 2014 show that our passrates are consistently above the industry average;
- Guaranteed Success if you don’t pass first time, you can sit on a subsequent course free of charge (just pay the exam fee);
- 98.3% of people we train, rate our trainers ‘good’ or ‘excellent’;
- Knowledgeable, reputable UK training provider for over 10 years;
- 95% of people we train, rate our course content ‘good’ or ‘excellent’.
Other information about TSG as a training provider:
- Our certified industry recognised trainers have at least 20 years experience at the sharp end of project delivery, to assist in reaching your goals;
- TSG Global experts, friendly faces, committed to developing your Testing Career;
- No hidden costs, our prices include all course materials, exam, refreshments;
- Training courses are carefully designed and mapped to meet the requirements of the different roles and levels of experience;
- If you decide one of our courses does not suit your needs we can move you to an alternative course that meets your requirements
- Helped with development and delivery of the ISEB, ISTQB and iSQI syllabi and exams
How can Testing Solutions Group help?
Our training courses are carefully designed and mapped to meet the requirements of the different roles and levels of experience in the testing life cycle. From entry to management level, each of TSG’s certified and practical courses have a series of defined learning objectives and can be linked with experience levels defined by SFIA™.
- Agile courses, certificated and non certificated
- Certification courses including BCS & ISTQB & iSQI qualifications
- Practical courses and workshops including; Practical Test Management, Test Techniques, Non Functional Testing and User Acceptance
We train, coach and mentor a range of people;
- New starters beginning their career with little or even no experience
- Experienced contractors
- Project Managers, Business Analyst Developers, User Acceptance Testers, Operational Acceptance Testers and system support teams
- Our training courses and programmes can be structured in different ways to suit the needs of you and your organisation:
Public, Private and Bespoke Training Courses
We deliver our courses at public locations around the country and abroad. Additionally, each course in the portfolio is available to you as a private course at your company or other preferred location. Private courses are often more cost effective, particularly if you can plan to train 6 or more people at the same time. Of course, we can work in partnership with you to develop training that is specific to your organization and which help your people hit the ground running and meet the needs of your business.
- If for any reason you fail an exam, you can sit on a subsequent course at our expense
- If you decide one of our courses does not suit your needs, we will give you a full refund, provided you tell us by lunch time on the first day
- We offer flexible price plans to meet your financial needs